7/21/2010

Natural finds

My mother came for a visit. It was a great opportunity to go out, to go to the beach and to explore the island.
cala s'almunia
cala s'almunia
Here my mother said: If paradise exists, it is here! :) I said: I think so! :)
es caló des moro
My mom and our Sagrada Família (Church of the Holy Family) :)))
sea
Everytime I see how the sun plays with water I just would stay there forever, it hypnotise me....ohhh, amazingly beatiful!
pebbles in Cala S'Almunia
Everytime we went to the beach I returned home with some new sand or pebbles I found there.
Son Serra de Marina, Mallorca
All these natural finds inspired me to create some tribal jewelry pieces.
my natural finds
my pebbles creations
I'm very happy with them, because I feel very strong connection with the nature, they are the Nature, nothing more....

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Would like to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me..
    Where is this Amazing place? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooh, what an amzing place you live in, I sure have to come over once!!! and those stones are sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! What can I say more ????

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a completely enchanting blog..thank you for he beautiful photos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you live in a paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the same way zime:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally beautiful!!!Lucky you!!!It really looks like heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the Wonderland!!
    beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous island - can I come and visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your time and comments, guys!
    Erika, you can come :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esta genial eso des las piedras! Brava la artista, y que lugar mas espectacular en el que vivis... un besito :***

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, what a fab collection of rings! And I love all the pictures! Super nice, Anastasia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Qué lugar más idílico!!
    También me gustan tus trabajos. Son muy buenos y hechos con delicadeza, aprovechando los recursos de la naturaleza. Ya tienes otra seguidora.

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the most beautiful places I've seen! You really live in a paradise!
    The pictures are wonderful!

    Daria /LaLa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG so beautiful! You are one lucky person to be able to live in such a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete