7/19/2010

Sunday walk or Where does inspiration come from?

I love go walking with my husband and my children. We talk walking and I observe the nature, herbs and plants, pick up some dry plants for my creations. I always say that Nature is a great source of inspiration!

Our dog Drujoc is very sympatic and happy. He loves go to go walk with us!
sunday evening
Skirt by ThongbyTatong makes me flyyyyy!!! :D
sunday walk
Don't you find these herbs beautiful?
Beautiful herbs
berries
Yummy finds!
leaves
crunchy dry red leaves...
Discovered berries! :)
my son discovered berries! Mommy, give me more! :)
cactus has a heart
Cactus has feelings as well!
poppies
Dryed poppies....fragil beauty...
anis
the Sun goes to sleep and plays with shadows. I love this game!
sunset
Walk is finished! We arrived home. Good night!

More pics on my Flickr

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures ! And a very cute little child !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely photography:) and what a surrounding....
    Just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, and your little one looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, Anastasia. I was admiring them in Flickr already yesterday. What a cute little baby you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna tell you the same, like the ladies before... your pictures are just awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful day! Your photos are fantastic and your little one so cute! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful day you had! Love the photo of your little one best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little baby is sooo cute!
    The photos are great - it must have been a lovely walk together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creo que ayer vimos la misma puesta de sol, preciosa y comimos moras viniendo de Cala Romántica, jajaja, creo que tenemos muchas cosas en común...
    Un saludo y feliz semana desde megustaloquehaces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for Sharing your Day with as! :)) So Beautiful Pictures and Mood!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, girls for you attention! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pictures, love you home:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photo's of the nature. They are very inspiring. Love the photo of you and the skirt;) and the photo of your super cute son. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete