8/19/2010

Custom order or Magnifying glass is needed

One day I found a message from a customer who wanted custom earrings.
We began to work and I learned a new word: "uneven" :)
Custom order
The sketch helped us both to understand what we were speaking about.
Custom order
Than I made few uneven :) pieces and client could choose 2 pieces she liked.
Custom order
This is the final result.
But I think there is one thing missing - a Magnifying glass to discover the sea treasures that these earrings are hiding :D
sand

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and a very fun idea to implement the wonderful finds in nature onto something that we can wear everyday to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, I love these!!!!! love how you use your thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. What a great idea and fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete