8/24/2010

European street team Challenge - Antarctida

Yay! I can't believe it - I won our team Challenge Morocco which has been hosted on Creations by Eve blog. It was a really wonderful theme with a lot of amazing and colourful entries!
I must say Thank you, Eve! A now I have to choose a new theme!

I had few ideas, but finally I decided for ANTARCTIDA theme. Today's very hot weather helped me to take the decision :)
Isn't this summer is too hot? I think we need something fresh! A cold drink, some ice, fresh shower, ice cream! Aren't penguins so cute? ...Aren't Antarctica landscapes so amazing?
Even most of us probably will never go to Antarctica and will never see it in live, but we can imagine it :)
I decided to go with Antarctica also because of the Global warming. It would be great if with your entrie you describe one action we can do to avoid the Global warming. Per ex.:to recycle, to plant more trees, eat less meat...e t.c....
You have 2 weeks( I think it is better 2 weeks because a lot of ppl is on holiday and things go slowly), the winner will be announced on the 8th of september at 11:59 a.m.
I think I didn't forget nothing!
I wait and welcome your wonderful frozen entries! :)
0507_antarctida

23 comments:

  1. I like it! Love ice in this hot summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning, Anastasia :)
    Beautiful theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on wining! :)
    You deserve it.
    And Thanks for New theme, must think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I love your cold porcelain pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge, and will begin tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy that you won,congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning the challenge, Anastasia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely theme! I will try to work on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome theme! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear. lovely theme. I sure will think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very inspiring theme!I'm still on holiday,but already brainstorming :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool :)
    I'm new to the EST, so how exactly do I enter this competition?
    P.S. Congrtulations on your Moroccan victory!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anastasia :))

    Here is my entry: http://www.etsy.com/listing/54777753/ceramic-mosaic-black-white-and-blue inspired by your picture :) Thank you for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't mind some icy cold right now - we are melting away today!!
    Congratulations on winning - and thanks for the 'cool' theme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello I have one entry for the challenge http://www.etsy.com/listing/54775287/water-drop-earrings-sterling-silver
    choose the photos you like best

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on winning! great theme! for it´s two weeks I might probably have an idea to take part!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh cool! That is a great theme! Congrats on winning!!!

    xo
    bianca

    biancaleblanc.com
    biancaleblanc.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information on Event Staffing. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his effortsEvent staffing

    ReplyDelete