8/10/2010

Nostalgy

Yesterday I received a postcard from a friend with a beautiful poem and warm words on the back. It was so nice to receive it and the poem, and the envelope, all together... I remembered old times when we wrote letters and sent postcards by snail mail, it was so lovely! I loved post office when I was little girl, the smell on the post office, stamps, envelopes, post boxes.... I had a lot of penpals. It was so exciting to find a letter in the post box. And everytime I saw the postman (really it was a post-woman :)) I was thinking - oh, may be she brings something to me!
My friend's postcard brought to me all these sweet and nostalgic memories from my childhood. I want to say Thanks!
And recognize that nothing could be warmer than receive a postcard from a friend! :)
postcard from friend

No comments:

Post a Comment