8/12/2010

whithout title

There is a School of Arts in my native town. I began to take dance classes when I was 7 years old. Than, I falled in love with my neighbour's piano play and my fathers bougth my neighbour's piano and I began to take piano classes in the same School of Arts, leaving my dance classes. It was fun during first 3 years, easy and fun. But, after I had to study a lot, spending long hours with my piano. At the same time I felt the responsibility about my father's spent money for the piano and I thought I must continue studing, I began to suffer. After 5 years I left it. But I remember the good time I spent with my chorus mates, singing and playing in the school's garden and the Drawing classroom on the first floor. I always had an ilusion to paint, but I always was thinking I'm not good for it, or not good enough....
my creative space
I began to draw when I became teenager. I don't know why I began to draw paisleys. I can't understand from where the influence came. My mom was stressed, she went to a psycologist with my drawings because they were different, she was afraid I'm a rare kind of a child. I listened Nirvana and wored my father's old jersey, black Converse and black jeans...my mom was terrified with all THESE....:)
Time passed and I continue drawing paisleys :) I don't know if I'm good enough or not, I just enjoy it :)
my creative space

6 comments:

  1. ohhh Anastasia, this is so recognisable.... To be different is a gift, and not many mothers understand that. They want to be their daughters to be "normal"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are never to old to learn or do something new:) These pics look great and I bet your drawings are too. Non creativ people just don;t understand us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story and your photos made me wanting to paint again! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great moment when you can stop worrying about what others think, how good you are etc, and just enjoy what you're doing. :) Thanks for sharing! Nice photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the main reasons to draw is relaxing, no matter what the results are as long as you enjoy it you are always good enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, girls, to be so supportive! :)
    Star, it is true, drawing relax a lot!

    ReplyDelete