9/10/2010

My creative space

Photo session for a new banner in my Etsy shop and on my web site
IMG_7295_1
Little matryoshkas are almost finished...
IMG_7309_1
More matryoshkas and pebbles. Need to sort pebbles for new ear studs and rings. You can believe me, I spent long hours in the sea :P
IMG_7387_1
I asked my mom to send me clothes pins from Russia. I love them! They are bigger and sturdier...will do something with them! ;)
IMG_7306_1
For more creative spaces, please visit Kootoyoo's blog.

8 comments:

  1. For a new banner! .....I'm looking forward! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh beautiful pictures, I am curious for your new blog and shop header! and of course for all those new designs you'll make with this beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos! And your banners look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. Is it weird that Russian clothes pegs have stolen my heart? Nice pics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not weird at all, Tania! :) they have stolen my heart too! :P

    ReplyDelete