9/13/2010

My Etsy finds - Martice

I met Marta, the owner of Martice etsy shop on Amsterdam craft fair. Actually Marta was the organizer of the Etsy sellers meet up in Amsterdam and she nicely offered her home to me and other girls.
Marta had a great and an original idea to knitt sleeves for laptops. I just loved it and I wanted one for my laptop urgently! I ordered one with custom colours and in few weeks I received my cosy warm sleeve!
laptop handknitted sleeve by Martice on Etsy
I also use my sleve as a baggy to go to town or to go to work. It is so sweet and has so nice texture!I really enjoy it!
IMG_7611_1
Thank you, Marta! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Anastasia!!! :))))))) love the pictures! I should use it for listings! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jip, the pics are fab, Anastasia. And so are you and Marta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about this:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/55465479/custom-knitted-laptop-sleeve-macbook-13

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54986303/custom-knitted-laptop-sleeve-macbook-pro

    Is that ok? I've added your link as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Mitsy, exactly!:D

    Oh, Marta! It looks so cool! *PROUD* :D And *YAY* for the reference! I'm ready to make more photos, just come with a lot of sleeves! :P

    ReplyDelete