12/16/2010

My creative space - work in progress

Just some spotlight, few shoots from packaging making for Matryoshkas...
Everything begins from paper cutting...
Making packaging for Matryoshkas
Some ink...
Making packaging for Matryoshkas
Making packaging for Matryoshkas
Making packaging for Matryoshkas
making packaging for Matryoshkas
Voilá! :)
This week I received my Gocco printer and I bought a sewing mashine, new projects are waiting!

For more creative spaces, please visit Kootoyoo's blog

10 comments:

  1. Your pictures are sooo beautiful. I enjoy them, very very much.
    thanks for sharing.

    Nancy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Congrats on the sewing machine I was dancing when I got mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Nancy, I'm happy you like them!

    Merci, Guisela! I was very excited when I opend the box today and began to sew....just remembered when I was a little girl and my mom teached me how to sew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great ! Love the handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your etsy shop and blog recently and everything is so beautiful and the pictures on your blog are so gorgeous that I went back to the beginning of your blog so I could see all of it! Your work is wonderful, keep it up and please, from someone that lives in a gloomy, winter climate, please keep posting more pictures of the beach and sun!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly, your comment makes me smile! Thank you so much for your warm words! I promise, I will post more pics from the wonderful and sunny Mallorca island! xx
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete