12/02/2010

My creative space - work in progress

Preparing more boxes. Now I'm ready for a lot of orders :)
packaging
A lil bit more order in my workplace!
my work place
A mug of hot tea is very effective warmer! :)
a mug of hot chai!
My first ceramic jewelry! I'm so excited!
Grey ones are ready for the first firing and white ones have been fired once and now are wating for glazing!
ready for glazing and to go to kiln
Lovely Matryoshkas are waiting for their colorful glaze-dress :)
Matryoshkas are waiting for glazing
My fuel! :) M&M's for everybody!!! :P
m&m's and tea rock!
For more creative spaces, please visit Kootoyoo's blog

13 comments:

  1. You are busy and productive. Loving your gift box embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Minna! I'd like to be so good pastry maker like you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice workspace and lovely boxes for lovely things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love your blog and your workspace. Just signed up! :) Anita (ArtByAmarose)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Zsazsazsu! :)

    Yay, Anita! I'm so happy!!! Thank you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boxes look great and I love the creative atmosphere of your studio! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a wonderful light in your studio! These ceramics are promising :)

    ReplyDelete