4/07/2011

My creative space

Polishing an earring porcelain piece before firing in the kiln.
polishing a piece
Polished and unpolished. These earrings will be for my mom :)
polished and unpolished
Polished pieces
polished pieces
My first lavender bag ever. I made it for my friend. I had this idea a lot of time ago, but yesterday I couldn't wait more. My friend's birthday is today. I know, I work better under pression. And you? :)
lavender bag
I used traditional mallorcan fabric " Roba de llengües" to make this lavender bag.
This fabric is probably the most characteristic visual symbol of Mallorcan art and craft traditions on Mallorca island, where I live.
lavender bag
I hope she'll love it! :)
Thanks for droping a peek! Discover more creative spaces on Kootoyoo Blog and have fun!

6 comments:

  1. You mother and friend will be spoiled !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta todo como siempre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely porcelain pieces and your lavender bag turned out beautifully. Only wish I could smell it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool makings! always lovely things happening in your space :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, girls, for droping a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Where did you buy your Roba de llengües? I would love to have some cushions made from the same material...

    ReplyDelete