4/14/2011

My creative space

painting
Painting, making stock.
lavender tears - work in progress
These ^ will be these >
lavender tears-ear studs
Do you remember these clay beads?
tribal ideas
Yesterday I finished the necklace and took photos. And already listed the necklace in the shop. I feel myself so excited about tribal and ethnic pieces!, there is a "bee hive" of ideas in my head: colors, textures, shapes, materials.... I'll make more clay beads right today!
Tribal terracota necklace
Tribal terracota necklace
Tribal terracota necklace
Tribal terracota necklace
Tribal terracota necklace
Tribal terracota necklace
Tribal terracota necklace

Thank you for droping a peek!
Discover more creative spaces in Kootoyoo's blog ;)

2 comments:

  1. supergorgeous this necklace and your professional pictures ! Classy !

    ReplyDelete