1/11/2012

Feast!

After a long long time dreaming about I could adopt one Naughty feeling from Mitsy's 99 Feelings project.
I have to confess: It was love at first sight. Mitsy has a wonderful blog and everything she does is just beautiful!
I was happy to meet Mitsy in person in Amsterdam, in Westerpark, on Etsy sellers meeting!
Marta, Mitsy and Linda
I don't know why, but I loved Naughty to begin my collection. Probably because I love things made with sense of humor and this small babushka with a pig's tail makes me smile. :)
Feast!
Tatam! Surprise was waiting for me on the post office: Naughty arrived very fast!
Opening the box was a feast!
Arrived!
A cute box inside the box!
Artmind
Such a sweet package!
Naughty
Oh, dear Naughty, welcome home! :)
Naughty feeling from Mitsy
Thank you, Mitsy for all the sweet extras!

Isn't fun?
Check Mitsy's blog here and her shop here !

There was a surprise for my son as well! A warm hat from Sophie from the NorthCrowStudio 
Thank you Sophie! :)


Oh, yes, just remebering: don't forget to enter my Giveaway! It ends on the 23rd of January.



2 comments:

  1. So glad you love the little naughty one! I'm happy he's in a loving home.
    And what a cutie pie is your little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty es una idola! Qué bueno que la hayas podido encontrar personalmente!!
    Y que bello está tu bebé! Felididades Ana!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete