2/07/2012

DIY!

DIY means "Do it yourself" :) 
So, to wrap these pouches I wanted to make some stamped wrapping paper and I decided to Do it myself :)
new pouches
Here are some pics about how to make rubber stamps to personalize your wrapping paper or making your stationery...
mosaic1
 1. Draw.
 2. Transfer your drawing to the curving bock with help of a coin.
 3. Use curving tools. I used tools for linoleum curving. They work out great!
 4. Curve!
 5. Stamp, stamp, stamp! :)
mosaic2
Voila!
my ikat pouches wrapped
Check-out more creative spaces here>>

14 comments:

  1. brilliant! This is my next project.. I have wanted to make stamps for awhile.. you have inspired me .......... again!

    ~:O) peace & sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea!!!
    xoxo

    Ana

    http://prendasu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything fits beautifully to your style and work--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you for inspiring words, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to keep your tutorial preciously, it seems simple and efficient, I love the results! Simple and efficient too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funky stamp! :) What did you carve it out of? the end results are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I carved it from rubber curve block. Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! would also look great on fabric I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Good idea! Thank you, Viktoria! I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this amazing idea!Thank you, dear!You're always so brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. genius! makes the item even more special :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for droping a peek, Belinda! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete