2/23/2012

There is a little architect in my head

There is a little architect in my head....combining, imagining, viewing, constructing, playing...
Really, since I discovered the combination of clay with pearls my head doesn't stop to imagine.
There is an endless sea of possibilities...

Like this..
Suspended
 or like this...
ray of light
Like this...
an object
or like this..
suspended - necklace
Like this...
abacus
or...like I sketched today and maybe will show you later :)...

Check more creative spaces here: Our Creative Spaces  and  Mud Colony.

8 comments:

  1. you're not only the architect but also a perfect builder of your creative idea's.
    The combination between the textures and colors just blows me off my shoes. Big fan !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are wonderful - very creative use of materials

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot the collar of the second photo.
    And I don't know exactly why but the last one is electric!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Anna!

    Gràcies, Jordi! Sí, el darrer també em va recordar coses d'electricitat! hehe :)
    gràcies per guaitar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exhilarating! especially the third one. ill catch up on ur next design!

    ReplyDelete