3/21/2012

Abundance

Do you remember these "gingersnaps"? ;) Edible?
At the moment when I began the necklace it was so quiet at home, baby was sleeping... I made this short video. Music is Somiatruites by Albert Plà.
 
So here's the full set. Necklace is finished with my little hallmark, tiny plates of earrings has been set on sterling silver wire and a sterling silver ring base has been attachet to the ring-plate. The name that occured to me is Abundance. I wanted to make something that gives a feeling of fullness, of plenitude. The mantra, the message of this set is: Everything you need is already inside yourself...in every moment you are Abundance... Abundance set
Ring and earrings re-make. I love them much more in this way!Abundance set Abundance ring Abundance earrings Abundance necklace Abundance necklace
I almost forgot: All this beauty is available in my shop>>

 Also, visit more creative spaces on Kirsty's blog here>>

And don’t forget to check out what the other potters at the Mud Colony are up to

7 comments:

  1. Oh, these are beautiful! How creative and I love the video, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This video you made is a pure blissfull creative and serene moment! and I love the combination of terra cotta and pearl, the rough and the delicate, bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, merci beaucoup, Lucie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting to combine these two elements, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantan! La combinación de estos dos materiales queda preciosa!
    Enhorabuena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ♦ wow ♦ wow .. you are one talented gal!! to turn a lump of clay into a dazzling piece of art that is so rustic and yet so feminine .. stunning ... wow♦

    ReplyDelete