3/08/2012

Edible?

There is something new is "baking" in my studio...

IMG_3531_1
These remember me russian oatmeal cookies, they were my favourites....
IMG_3536_1
Oatmeal cookies with milk....mmmm...delicious!
IMG_3545_1
There is a tiny plate, future ring and probably earrings...a set.
IMG_3549_1
I'll finish these with...yes, you guessed - with pearls and coral beads... IMG_3551_1
And then, hopefully it'll be even more "delicious" than oatmeal cookies with milk :)


For more creative spaces check here>>
And for the lovers of mud check the Mud Colony

10 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I don't know how you find all those times to work on millions of different projects! You are so talented:)
    Labels are awesome as well!

    -Yoko from Etsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't understand where I find the time as well :)
      Thank you, Yoko!

      Delete
  2. I'm completely intrieged! Can't wait to see the result :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for being a part of Mud Colony Anastasia! Where is the recipe
    for these magical biscuits???? Looking forward to seeing the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for droping a peek, Adriana!
      The receipe is simple - clay, fingers and fire :)

      Delete
  4. they remind me of chocolate truffles ...
    it will be again a perfect marriage between the rough clay and the silky pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love how it sounds ...marriage....beautiful!
      Thank you, Sandra! :)

      Delete
  5. yes ... these are very organic and truly gorgeous!

    they look like ginger snaps to me ~:o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger snaps! Oh yeah! :)
      Thank you, Lisa! :)

      Delete