3/28/2012

Magic happens here

Choosing leaves to make green leaves ear studs
 I make each leaf from polymer clay embossing it with dried leaves. future ear studs
After few days of drying, I paint them with ink. ink
Voilà! Here's my spring collection! :) spring spring spring spring spring future ear studs
Let's have fun! :) future ear studs
One day I'd love to make a drawn cartoon... future ear studs
Meanwhile, spring is awakening,... on my ears as well, why not? :)
CF024_IMG_5359
How about you, what have you been making? To see lots more creative spaces head on over to the "our creative spaces" blog.

5 comments:

  1. ...a completely delightful and whimsical short film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! and perfect for the spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!? How did you do that?
    The decoration in the box is amazing.
    I love everything about this post:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. обожаю твои листочки!:))

    ReplyDelete