3/12/2012

Need change

Recently I was thinking to cut my hair. Short. Very short.
But I couldn't find time to call to the hairdresser...Couldn't find time or was afraid to go out of "comfort zone"?
Today my husband, after hearing me saying one more time: "I want to cut my hair! I need a change!", told me : I'm tired to hear that! Go and cut your hair!need change
 So I did. Not so short, just the fringe. need change
 I can't recognize myself. I look like not me.:)

odjfgihdsghougeqvervgevg!!!, I almost forgot!
I'm so happy because one of my necklaces has been featured in Chick pea magazine Spring issue!!!
Yay!
"It's a quarterly vegan magazine, which takes its content from submissions from around the internet. .."
 
You can read it online or purchase a printed copy or a year's subscription. Chick pea autumn and winter  issues are available to read online too!
"Printed copies are sustainably printed and shipped, and use recycled paper and vegetable-based inks. they’re very high quality publications, more of a mix between a coffee table photography book and recipe book. it’s wonderful to have around, much easier to cook from than any website, and great to let other people read who’ve never heard of veganism before.
as always, it’s ad-free, and if you get a year’s subscription the shipping is included in the price...!"
Chick pea home page>>

You'll find my necklace on the page 77! The magazine is full of great receipes, interesting articles and good photography!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats for both the cute haircut and the feature!!
    What a lovely magazine this is and your necklace looks gorgeous in there!

    Now I wanna have my haircut too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new haircut ... you look so young with it ! Great to be featured, the magazine looks waw !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the feature--that looks good!

    Your haircut is wonderful--great to have a change, and your face is beautiful no matter how you wear your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats on the new haircut and the feature as well! You look great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on both! looks good and sounds great!

    ReplyDelete