5/16/2012

About plants and flowers

I brought some plants to my studio from outside. I love so much this vibe of growing life...

IMG_7576_1 IMG_7588_1 IMG_7574_1 IMG_7591_1 IMG_7590_1 IMG_7593_1 IMG_7586_1
The same morning I finished these stone flowers...
IMG_7754_1 IMG_7704_1 IMG_7722_1
One pair finished with beautiful green turquoise and salmon coral and another one - with coral and pearls. IMG_7752_1 Terracotta and minerals...they don't grow anymore, they are a kind of extract of natural, organic beauty...with my respectful interpretation... IMG_7659_1

6 comments:

  1. Love seeing you do all the things you do! Your surroundings, the plants, your work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for droping a peek, Dawn! :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful post! i love seeing your new work AND the inspirations behind it.
    now, i need to go paint my nails bright green.
    please tell me what color you're wearing : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catie!

      Actually I was looking for neon green but found this strange color.
      Nevermind! Neon orange is already waiting for me :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. you can make everything pretty looking through your lens !
    Waw for the eaarings, natural and rough, love it !

    ReplyDelete