5/10/2012

Timeless holy mud

Little girls sits in the mud and plays with it...

73/365
69/365

The mud - where we came from and where we'll go to...timeless holy mud... Threaded memories - necklace

This poem of Omar Khayyam is popping-up in my mind right now...

Когда судьба меня растопчет, как цветок,
Рассеет по земле мой каждый лепесток,
И глиной станет прах, кувшином станет глина,—
Налей вина в кувшин, чтоб он воскреснуть смог.

When the fate will crush me, like a flower
 And will scatter my every petal on the ground,
And my ashes will become clay, clay will become a pitcher -
Pour wine into the pitcher, so it was able to rise again.

Check "The best place to be is in my studio" on Mud Colony and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. your work, the poem... just beautiful.

    those beads in the last photo make me catch my breath, they are striking ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. circle of life ... ♥

    have a most delightful week .. happy creating!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa!
      Have a great week you too!

      Delete
    2. I love seeing how your beautiful clay beads are created Anastasia! Your blog is really well done and beautiful, and your creations are lovely.

      Delete