8/29/2012

Summer studio sneak peek

In summer I have extremely little free time. Between work in the hotel and my family, time I spend in my studio becomes very short and widespread. Even I spend a lot of time dreaming about things I'd like to do and to try.

sneak peek to my studio

One of the positive things is that recently I found a place where I can fire my stuff paying not too big amount of money! This gives me a feeling of stability and that I can go ahead with clay. A lots of necklaces I offer in my shop are made to order. I ask for 2 weeks of patience to my customers so this way I can make and fire beads, make the necklace and prepare packaging... I sew bags for my necklaces by myself as well.
sneak peek to my studio
sewing bags sewing bags streams necklace streams necklace packaging

8 comments:

  1. Your whole process of creating up to the astonishing packaging details...grandios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nos encanta ver tu proceso creativo, Anastasia estoy ahorrando para darme un capricho tuyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wunderful designs deserve this wunderful packaging ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete