9/06/2012

Bubbles form chains


Bubbles born...and form chains of bubbles...
IMG_2272_1 IMG_4049_1
At first I didn't know how to finish the chains and finally I found this amazing sterling silver chain - fine, elegant and airy. The fun thing is that the length of the necklace is adjustable and also the chain can be worn separatly. 3 in one ;)
IMG_3964_1 IMG_4041_1 IMG_3978_1 IMG_3999_1 IMG_4059_1
Longer chain consists of 36 interconnected bubbles and it is finished with a shorter chain which can be worn as a bracelet as well!
IMG_4069_1
I love the combination of textures of silver and rough clay!
IMG_4071_1IMG_4085_1


These days I wear all the time this chain with one single ceramic bubble and it's exciting to hear how it jingles softly running on the chain...
 
All this exciting stuff will be available in my shop soon!

6 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the soft clay with the silver chain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and the images are incredibly beautiful!!! Good luck on your new line, Anastasia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome combination of materials and forms ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So innovative and beautiful photographed on a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete