9/19/2012

Do you "Hello Etsy"?!

Will you pasrticipate in the conference about "Small business in a big world" organized by Etsy which takes place in Eindhoen, Holland on the 27th of October?
I do! ;)
I'm SO excited!
I'm sure it will be a great experience! Yay! :D
 
I will be in Eindhoven on the 26th in the morning and I flight back home on the 29th, so I'll have some time to walk around on the Dutch Design week stands as well and to stare at all things beautiful :) Yeah!
I feel little bit worried to leave all my babes at home, but I think I need this escape which will be fun and enriching for sure.
See you at Hello Etsy, eh? :)
xo



7 comments:

  1. i love etsy and we just moved to paris so i'm thinking about making the trip!! would love to go! just found your blog through 5-10-15 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a trip woth to go to!
      I hope to see you there too! :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe, but I haven't decided yet. I think it wil be a last minute decision. But I surely would like to meet all these fine people and you in person !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to meet you in person there too, Sandra! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. jealous, that sounds like it will be great!

    ReplyDelete