10/01/2012

Playing along



Other day I was matching stones for the ear studs. There are days when pebbles match easier, almost alone, can you believe it?
I found some triangle pebbles, oval ones and more large and long ones and kept them apart to make little collections. Pebbles are curious, they are beautiful...
 stones, twigs and clay beads


I love seeing how my clay beads nicely fit into this organic "petite collection". stones, twigs, clay beads

Oh yeah, and I wanted to share with you something!
Recently I purchased THIS RING from LaChicadelosAnillos on Etsy! Do you see how incredibly beautiful it is? Naive, organic, looks like it came from a fairy-tale...I feel myself a princess wearing it :)
Ring from lachicadelosanillos

And these are little bubbles... bubbles bubbles bubbles

Have you ever had a kaleidoscope? I had one when I was a little girl and I was fascinated by ever changing bright patterns! I was looking for some kind of programm to make kaleidoscope patterns and I found a lots in inernet. I love playing with it making patterns from my photos...

2 comments:

  1. i love seeing how you sort all the precious little bits! your new ring was one of my favorites ~ love it & it is so perfect for you.
    those kaleidoscope images are beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantan esas imágenes con la selección de piedras y tu trabajo en arcilla... todo combina perfectamente!
    abrazos y feliz semana!

    ReplyDelete