11/28/2012

Hand-painted

Well, as well as I remember for the first I've been inspired by my own polymer clay pieces I've made few years ago and I wanted to reproduce something similar in ceramic...

ear studs
I went to a local supplies shop and I fallen in love with these colors... green turquoise - emerald and brown... IMG_6286_1
Summer passed, the colors was waiting for me... IMG_6288_1
Here future ceramic pieces were born...Dried and sanded they went to the kiln. making
Here, baby is ready to be painted :) IMG_6294_1
But, something different came out,new pieces have really nothing to see with my initial inspiration, this is more something about the sea and I love it :)IMG_6295_1
Painted with ceramic pigments and veeery carefully dipped into transparent glaze they go to the kiln again!
Waves

Voilà!
Handpainted ceramic pieces
Fisherwoman's
I mounted earring pieces on sterling silver and ring pieces could be pendant pieces as well. At the moment I offer them in the shop as rings but really if you like them as pendants I can mount them on sterling silver bail instead of ring base.
All these pieces are already available in the shop if you die to have some of them :)
And here is a preview for the lovely bow-pendantds as well, I'll list them in about a week, stay tuned! :)

6 comments: