3/06/2013

Remember to stop and smell the roses...

raku
These braids have been made by Rita - my daughter. I love them, and I told her that they are beautiful.
She put them on the table where I put my raku plate I made with a hanger on the back, but it fallen down when the piece was fired for the first time. It's ok. Actually, I knew I'll be happy with any result and I like surprises.
raku
raku plate
It looks like a huge oyster and I love holding it in my hand. Big gold-y oyster. My raku accidental plate.
And those seeds, i found them walking in Manacor, I sprayed them with golden ink, just playing, ... just saying...
Golden vibes #laccentnou #handmade #golden #etsy
Love all those golden vibes...:)
Preparing treats for my customers! I'm ready for a bunch of sales! ....There are different tastes: strawberry, milk, hazelnut,  praline....have you tasted them all already? :P  #laccentnou  #milka #etsy #hello #friend #chocolate #treatyourself #love #much
Yesterday I was preparing my surprise bags for my customers and these cards with a little Milka on the back....I feel myself little bit Santa :) But isn't that beautiful that someone gives you her/his trust and choose things you made among millions of other things someone else has made?
I want to thank you and make you feel really special!!!

carpe diem
I found this fabric yesterday and i couldn't resist to puchase a piece to make my little bags...Isn't it beautiful? I would sew a scarf, or a skirt, or a dress or a blouse from this fabric if I had more time and better sewing skills... But at the moment I will share little pieces of things I'm in love with... my packaging remember to stop and smell the roses remember to stop and smell the roses



8 comments:

  1. beautiful braided twine! rita is so talented.

    yes: stop and smell the roses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, she is! :)
      I was thinking of you today :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. is your raku plate green .. love the earthy textures of your photos .. you are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Lisa, it is not green :) - my leggins are neon green and this is just a reflex :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! All of it! I love that bangle, and your three "stone" necklace...Lucky ladies who get some of those sweets in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of your beautiful little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have somehow stumbled upon your shop on Etsy. Someone I knew had favorited something in your shop which I couldn't stop looking at. I clicked and saw the link to your blog. Fantastic! I have been reading and looking at pictures all morning :) Your photos inspire me to work on mine. I love your personality, it shows in your work and in your photos. I am now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete