11/28/2013

First pots and fall


In the wheelthrowing workshop. Love the wooden panel and the hangers.
My work place and my "yellow submarine" :)


Our instructor shows us trimming pot base.


My first finished pots...


Pòrtol - is the town where the course takes place
Today I finished this - Wintering birds.
Turquoise and red - love the combo!

Turquoise and jasper - yum!


fall...
almonds



A friend of mine gifted us a kite! We are so excited about this! Can't wait to go to the beach and make it fly! Yoo-hoo!

Happy thanksgiving to my American friends!

With much love...

A.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, and I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, that last one if my favorite! Fall looks nice from your point of view, Anastasia!

      Delete
  2. beautiful!!!!
    i'm so blown away by your first wheel-thrown pots!
    and these necklaces you are making are breathtaking.
    lovely post & i agree with everyone: LOVE that last photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And, I am wearing your necklace today. Love it soooo much!

    ReplyDelete