2/21/2014

Sneak peek

New plants for our garden. Aromatic herbs and herbs with therapeutic properties: rosemary, lavender, calendula, thyme, camomille and a pretty succulent plant.

Hi there! 
Here are just few pics of what I was up to. 

Glazing a bowl.

Wheelthrowing on Tuesdays :)



Such a mini-baby-bowl :) A little whimsy to keep tiny beads in :)


Love Hwasoon's cacao lip balm!


Flora and fauna - a fusion of ceramic tiny embossed pieces in silver frame. I feel proud about this one :)


Remember always  -You are the best! In Spanish we say:  Eres un 10!

A pocket stone or a magnet to remember - you are awesome! :)


Declare your love!
Te quiero! - they say in Spanish



T'estim! - we say here at mallorca island in Catalan.





 Thyme and the sun.
It been really nice and warm here these last days.


Be well!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely post. It is inspiring and gives me some hope and warmth. We are experiencing a terrible blizzard and I am buried in five feet of snow. It is freezing and totally white so seeing flowers and green is wonderful❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Georgia!
      We can only dream about a real snowy winter!
      I wouldn't mind to fall into white white snow and play in snow balls with my kids! :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Your plants look great!
    I can't wait until I am planting out some seeds and herb too.
    The wheel throwing classes seem to be going good - also, I LOVE your little pot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete