3/30/2014

A touch of magic

Today we went to visit  friends in Portocolom.
Portocolom occupies a special place in my heart. My friend Pilar lived here, my friends live here, it's just a beautiful and little bit magic place.



Portocolom lighthouse


Sweet muscat wine - Moscatell - Yumm!





Calçots - tender onions. Calçotada - onions harvesting celebration. Calçots are roasted on fire, peeled and eaten with romesco sauce.


Hola, Fresque! :)


Rita played guitar for the first time! She learned few chords! :)



A tribute to a dog. Love it.



Windows to see how life passes.





Our friend gifted me this air plant I always wanted to have. Yay! :)





It was a beautiful day we spent with friends. We could hear the sea all the time, it was little bit magic....
Today we change time to summer time, I'll sleep one hour less. Do you change time also?

6 comments:

  1. oh, that photo of rita & toni! so sweet & warm & happy.
    we have calçots here, but we call them leeks.
    i remember pilar, your dear friend.
    thinking of her makes me think of "life's good" ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that, Catie! *smiling*
      roasted leeks, exactly! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Magical indeed! Beautiful, heartwarming, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and inspiring place...thank you for sharing!
    Have a lovely day!
    a...and the food was it salmorejo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magdalena! Thank you for visiting and commenting!
      No, it was a tomato sauce :)

      Delete