3/24/2014

Pursuing spring

















Sometimes I ask myself if I'm runing too fast wanting to make too much?
I should find a way to balance my life and to do things I enjoy most s l o w l y.

So what I did in last 3 weeks?
- I had a short trip to Barcelona and did important paper affaires
- I was ill and Roc was ill too - we caught cold. It was really bad, with fever, I'm still coughing :/
- I was working much with ceramic beadsfor a wholesale order and did my first bisque firing at home! It went smooth even it took longer than I wanted. 8 1/2 hours instead of 6 1/2h.
- I have new glasses I really love (I think for the first time in my life) that didn't cost me a fortune.
- I met with friends I haven't seen for a long time - in Barcelona and here
- I take more care of my diet: drink more water, eat less sweets and bread, no cow milk, no butter. I lost weight!!!



7 comments:

  1. I love this post!
    Your beads, and necklaces, tags and packaging are perfect :)
    So are the photographs of Spring, your new frames and well done for taking better care of your health - you look really well (despite the cold you caught).
    Wishing you a very happy week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bon dia, beautiful friend!
    is that one looooooong caterpillar? or a little train of caterpillars?
    your beads are gorgeous ~ the dark clay with the gold, especially ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Catie! :)
      This is a long train of caterpillars!
      I'm happy you love the beads! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful images and glad to hear you are slowing yourself down. Going slower helps me appreciate the moments. Love the beads! Glad the firing went smoothly. I have been trying on new glasses too! Love the way yours look.....just beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment I just achieve to think to slow down, hopefuly next step will be make my thoughts true, Georgia! Yay for new glasses! I'm happy you love mine! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. all those photos, capturing your wonderful life….
    and beautiful you with new glasses!

    xo

    ReplyDelete