5/30/2014

Wildly

Hello there! Here we are!
Lluna's wild  stretchings - cat yoga  :)



In my studio - fired pieces - next step - mixing ingridients to prepare glazes - wildly exciting!


Slices of life - rased from ashes - earrings. Just wildly simple.


Designing displays for L'Accent nou pieces in real shops. Wildly fun!


Here are some wild flowers from our garden. Love them (wildly)!


Wild nature.




I was contemplating swallows performance today evening. They are beautiful and very fast.




XO

6 comments:

  1. Very exciting news and interesting ceramic pieces -- I can't wait to see them glazed!
    Love that last image of you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are surrounded by wild beauty.
    and you create so much of your own.
    hugs to everyone! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, excited to see the glazed pieces, I am a nature lover myself Where I live the huge open spaces where wild flowers grow are disappearing in the name of progress, I'm trying to save the wild flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. tanta belleza en unas imágenes!
    ese retrato es super bonito!

    besos guapa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blog you have!
    Thank you Dawn for leading me to it! From now on I will be a visiting guest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that last picture! those are some of my favorite wildflowers! even though a lot of people consider them weeds..they're so delicate and beautiful. will follow your blog and shop :)

    ReplyDelete