10/14/2014

August

Another summer flew away. 
It was hot.
I worked a lot.
My mom with my aunty visited us.
I took them places = they took me places.
I somehow found time to make some stuff....and some pictures:

Peridot drops


Handpainted ceramic petals

My mom's birthday!

Celebrating my mom's 60!

Amber earrings in different length



Salut!

me, my mom and my aunty in the blue cave at Cabrera island having a glass of champagne

The most magic sunset in my life
Jasper slices - slices of sunset....
fishes at Cabrera island

algae at Cabrera island
Jasper slices - remember me algae I saw at Cabrera
Cabrera island - a paradise of calm
that's me. hello!


Ceramic petals glazed and painted with real gold lustre
Hand-made - heart-made

Glowing soul



figs- yum!

6 comments:

  1. looks like you had a splendid summer .. you have the wonderfully beautiful "stuff" out there!!! Gorgeously strong & rustic .. and yet so feminine ... LoVE it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa, for your kind and wonderful words! <3

      Delete
  2. oh, my goodness...
    gorgeous you : )
    so nice to see you celebrating with your mom & aunty.
    cabrera island, what amazing beauty...
    and how did i miss that glowing soul necklace??
    just found it in your etsy sold orders & gave it my ♥
    one of my very favorite necklaces you have made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catie!
      Perhaps I'll be making more of Glowing souls :)
      Nice to hear you loved it. Thank you! xo

      Delete
  3. hello, beautiful friend!

    o, that glowing soul….so PERFECT.

    x

    ReplyDelete