12/21/2014

November - documenting beauty

Documenting moments of beauty

November morning dew


Roses and jasmine from our garden

glazing

applying gold lustre and let it dry - clear red on dark black - it's enough to break my eyes forever :)

my 2014 edition ornaments


I made this

and this 

and these


I learned a bit how to make sushi :) nom nom


I picked herbs from our garden and made aromatic bundles

and then, hung them in the studio :)

I got rid of old furniture and let light and air in  - my studio takes shape...

People found my work beautiful and I sent much little packages all over the world! Thank you, guys!!!

And also much much love...

I picked pomegranates

I found them so beautiful!

I took new pictures for old stuff

I had fun mix-matching beads and made some necklaces


I enjoyed smelling loquat tree blooms, these hairy flowers....

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us the beauty that surrounds you--your work and life. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your beautiful work in 2014, and look forward to following more of your gorgeous creations & experiments in 2015. Merry Christmas, Anastasia ! :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sonia!
      Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work! You really live in an inspiring landscape, merry x-mas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Viktoria!
      Happy holidays to you too!

      Delete
  4. beautiful, beautiful.
    happy solstice to you!

    [love the shots of your studio!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy solstice to you too, dear Marie Bell! xo

      Delete