1/02/2015

December - completing projects, completing year

Patience - is the first thing that clay teached me.



Sorting beads

Sorting beads by size before actually beading the necklace.

Patience! :)

I did my first high tº firing at home. It took more than 12 hours and it was little bit to long and exhausting, but, here are the fruits: stoneware pumpkin shaped containers and scoops. I feel satisfied finally to bring this project to finished pieces.

Pieces are glazed on the inner side with food safe glaze. 

I'm so happy to make functional pieces!





Pumpkin shaped stoneware scoops.

scoops scoops scoops! - available in my shop!


pumpkin planters. 

It can be a tealight holder as well.

A wheelthrown set of bowls I made on my wheel. One of them already became my fav tea bowl, so good to warm up my hands... They are made and fired at my studio. They are not perfect and I love them for that.

beautiful jasper 

Subtle gray iridescent pearls

Carnelian flowers

Petal earrings

Carnelian again in vivid deep orange color

A new favourite - blackcurrant and blueberry organic infusion by Clipper ( natural, fair and delicious :))




 Adéu, 2014! It was a really really wonderful year...

New year is here. 
New moon is growing. 
New days become longer and new nights become little bit shorter. 
In this new year I wish to keep working on my projects and experiments, creating and sharing with you. Thank you for being there!
I wish you a wonderful new year! xo





4 comments:

  1. happy new year, anastasia!!
    i love your new vessels & scoops.
    maybe in 2015 you can come visit me ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Catie,

      Thank you so much!
      I'd LOVE to go to visit you!
      much love,
      Anastasia

      Delete
  2. You've done a lot in 2014 ! Wishing you to be just as prolific & creative in 2015 !
    ox

    ReplyDelete