3/31/2015

February - mixed emotions

February was short, dark and cold.
I started working and struggling with lack of time again. 
But even so I finished some projects and to be honest enjoyed heartwarming vibe in relationship with hotel guests. People were really nice, so it was not that bad :)
As in winter we are just few in hotel team we do little bit of everything.
Beside my work at the reception I was serving breakfast. I loved talking to the guests, giving tips about island best spots, giving birthday greetings with air balloons and confetti and songs. Taking care about their comfort and wishes.
Preparing beautifully layered latte macchiato...You know, I love make things beautiful, so just transferred this my quality to everything I do...lol
I loved our guests and they adored me.

This winter was colder and almond trees started blooming about one month later.
These are the first blooms.




Mixed emotions necklaces - this time with some shiny glazes I mixed by myself in my studio

Another custom "Raised from ashes"


Pit firing results are unpredictable always. You never know how the beads will be colored untill the firing is finished, beads are cooled, washed and dried.

Beautiful yet simple design. Just exactly how I imagined it.

Tiny nebulosas, galaxies and constellations....

In February I joined Urban Jungle Bloggers community with a post about hanging planters. 

These planters I've made are funny and quirky. I love them for that. My husband says they remember him Gaudí. I'd love to follow this line of planters to make more and bigger ones.
At this moment there are few left in my online store here

This gourd container and spoon have been claimed for a gift. Such an awesome gift indeed! :)
l
I made more spoons. These have been bisque fired already. More spoons are on the way.

There is somethinz zen in this shape...something yin and yang :)  

Well, perhaps February wasn't that cold....we found these flowers during our walk at Sa Bassa Rotja

There are few routes for walking in finca. We have choosen the shortest one - green one.








My little big people

Amazing sunset palette


A paradise



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marie!
      I'm happy you love it!

      Delete
  2. Precioso trabajo y lindisimas fotos , como siempre :)
    abrazo fuerte!

    ReplyDelete