9/29/2015

NeverEndingMonthOfJuly

Like every year, month of July started with my birthday.

This year I decided to spend it with dirty hands, following my passion  - making pots

I went to Ramon Fort pottery school- residence at Llers, Catalonia.

I lived there for a week sharing space with lots of lovely people


We worked a lot every day, sometimes it was satisfying, sometimes - frustrating

but I went home very encouraged, I learned really a lot.


Bruc knows the most cool places at the workshop - it was sooo  hot!


me throwing a big bowl

quality check. not bad at all!

My "baby showers" :) - my first time on mechanical potter's wheel. So exciting!

impulsing the wheel with one foot.

Great atmosphere here, much laughter, dynamic work.

our pots ...with body and soul...

there was time for rest as well

Amazing chawans by Ramon Fort.

Hello again, Mallorca!
...and started another course - Ceramic glazes workshop at Pilar nad Joan Miró foundation in Palma with Joan Pere Català

we produced hundreds and hundreds of low and high tº ceramic samples







Visiting Joan Miró museum

It wasn't easy combining the course with the work, but I managed. It was a loong month...
Meanwhile I was learning here and there, my sweet family was waiting for me at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment