11/07/2015

O C T O BE R

Windfalls - the Nature is always inspiring 

Fig tree logs, almond tree windfalls, air plants  -on the entrance to my studio
testing my gourd shaped stoneware tumblers - dairy free coffee with coconut oil-carob syrup


jasmine flowers and walnuts from our garden


Jasmine rather like lavender were my dream always - now I grow both plants in my garden

black high tº clay body - can't wait to see these babies glazed!

I'm in process of designing of my little (or big) line of pottery. Voilà - The Spoon!

How sweet you are, scoops, I love you! 
h
Found some vintage saucers to sell together with my gourd shaped planters



New pictures and much flowers for this quirky collection of vessels and planters




m
Some beautiful Mixed emotions necklaces were born in October


Hand sculpted, hand carved, born from scratch..

A brave mix of simple red clay, pit fired, glazed and unglazed beads - results of my studio experiments put together



Carved porcelain, black clay....

Pit fired and marbled clay beads



Sunrise somewhere between Vilafranca and Porreres - sometimes it worths waking up too early. Many times I don't carry camera with me.


2 comments: